Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who ya got? Is Kimbo as bad a bad ass as he acts & looks? Mitrione & quite rite either!

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
toss up, both have heavy hands. got koschek and slice, veterans. also pulling for rua.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Machida,Slice,Koscheck!! Hell....Dana White said in a radio interview Kimbo came a long way!!
What did you expect him to say? "Kimbo's still a pretty one-dimensional guy and hasn't improved all that much." lol

I'm sure he's improved, but I still think Mitrione catches him somewhere around mid-way through the fight and ends it.

·
Let's have one.
3,176 Posts
What did you expect him to say? "Kimbo's still a pretty one-dimensional guy and hasn't improved all that much." lol

I'm sure he's improved, but I still think Mitrione catches him somewhere around mid-way through the fight and ends it.
LOL!!! It was the way he said Kimbo beat some "Real guys" that made me laugh!:rolleyes: But I gotta pull for the local boy!!:cool:

·
Banned
9,346 Posts
Kevin Ferguson for the win, maybe even something crazy as fuck like a rnc. I have a feeling he will take it to the ground and gnp or submit.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Mitrone .... Kimbo can stand and bang ... but thats it ... if he didnt learn anything about the ground game from Bas Rutten .... he isnt going to learn it from anyone ever.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts