Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the short version is that a skunk sprayed all over the side of our house. the shed, the sidwalk, the bushes, etc, etc, etc.

anyone know of a good way to get that smell out??

thanks
bob

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will see what it smells like when I get home. the wife says its REALLY bad.

If it is I will use Jeffs idea of leaving town & if that does not do it, I will call Jim. Im thinking thats prolly the most plausible resolution. LOL.

thanks guys

Bob

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will keep that as the backup backup plan if the fire does not work.

Bob

PS, when I goto the store, how much should I ask for @ the Pharmacy?? ROFLOL

·
Registered
26,487 Posts
Enough to do the side of your house, the shed, the sidewalk, the bushes, etc,etc,etc.LMAO

I think its a good move to try the fire first though.

·
Registered
616 Posts
a small bomb will take care of.just stand back though cause i hear they are loud....

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
There's stuff you can get at the Vet or Pet store. Our dog got it in the face a couple years ago, 2 bath's later, you could hardly smell it.

Bob, our is called Skunk Odor Remover by Earth Friendly Products. It's biodegradable, and "100% guaranteed to remove odorcause by Skunks". Says safe on ANY SURFACE NOT AFFECTED BY WATER. 32 oz was 12 bucks. I would get at least 4 32 oz bottles if I were you.

Hope this helps, I've been there. John:smt067

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
a small bomb will take care of.just stand back though cause i hear they are loud....
I used to be pretty good @ those Oxy/Acc ones years ago. maybe I will give that a go. I have some C16 left over, maybe I should spray some of that down first to "help"?

you guys think I should get the wife out there with the Video Camera too??

bob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts