Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - I have a set of SKRC spindle mount struts that they have made from Strange for their 10.5 cars with a shorter stroke with single caliper Strange brakes. They have a 1.25" spindle diameter.

I also have the American Racing Trak Star front rims and can't get an answer as to what seals to use in the wheels. American gave me a few different numbers that weren't even close and told me to talk to Strange. Strange said to call the wheel company - SKRC told me they come with the wheels but in my case they didn't and so on...

Does anyone run the SKRC mustang struts with these wheels? JG, you likely have the same struts and I know you have the same wheels - any ideas?

Thanks guys!

Brent

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Hey guys - I have a set of SKRC spindle mount struts that they have made from Strange for their 10.5 cars with a shorter stroke with single caliper Strange brakes. They have a 1.25" spindle diameter.

I also have the American Racing Trak Star front rims and can't get an answer as to what seals to use in the wheels. American gave me a few different numbers that weren't even close and told me to talk to Strange. Strange said to call the wheel company - SKRC told me they come with the wheels but in my case they didn't and so on...

Does anyone run the SKRC mustang struts with these wheels? JG, you likely have the same struts and I know you have the same wheels - any ideas?

Thanks guys!

Brent
I dont know exactly, but when i ordered by trakstars i ordered them for the strange setup and they came with bearings and seals.

Brian at skinny kid may be able to tell you more info. Call him tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.