Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking the girl next week for her birthday
She wants to go to it for fright fest or something? Its her birthday so that's fine. Any idea what places sell them?

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,168 Posts
Don't go there unarmed. Gangs have taken over the place. Gives a whole new meaning to "Fright Fest"....

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't go there unarmed. Gangs have taken over the place. Gives a whole new meaning to "Fright Fest"....
That's funny.

I thought it was a gunfree place with metal detectors on the front doors?

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Check at local library or recreation dept. that's what we do around here for the water parks, Carowinds, etc. they are usually about fifteen bucks or so cheaper!!

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,168 Posts
you better not leave your home. its a dangerous world out there.

It isn't dangerous if one is prepared. Just sayin'.......

·
Registered
758 Posts
I went about this time last year with the in laws. A lot of "African Americans" sporting the same colors and pants hanging down to their ankles. Then the lines were so shitty that it was like an hour wait on the smaller coasters.Also you have to be a little bastard to ride most of the rides. They don't build the seats for bigger guys at Six Flags. I ride everything at Dollywood no problem. Six Flags you couldn't clear my shoulders on 70% of the rides if you greased me up with a 20 gallon bucket of KY Jelly

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I went about this time last year with the in laws. A lot of "African Americans" sporting the same colors and pants hanging down to their ankles. Then the lines were so shitty that it was like an hour wait on the smaller coasters.Also you have to be a little bastard to ride most of the rides. They don't build the seats for bigger guys at Six Flags. I ride everything at Dollywood no problem. Six Flags you couldn't clear my shoulders on 70% of the rides if you greased me up with a 20 gallon bucket of KY Jelly
That sucks lol.

Yea...it's atlanta for sure....the girl wants to go though...she loves the damn place..

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,191 Posts
PICS OF HER TITS???

·
Registered
502 Posts
Go to Six Flags over Georgia's site and put "Fright3" in the promo code box. You get 50% off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts