Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1021 - 1040 of 1064 Posts

·
Super Moderator
45,726 Posts
I tried this in the staff chat but got no response so I'll try it here.

Discussions created.

Is there any work being done to the "Discussions Created" option that we can click on, on our profile page, to retrieve threads we have started/created. This function has never worked since the new revamped site started, and it would really come in handy if it did.

All it does when you click on "Discussions Created", is it brings you to discussions, threads, that you have participated in,... the same thing that happens when you click on "Discussions"

·
Administrator
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,022
I tried this in the staff chat but got no response so I'll try it here.

Discussions created.

Is there any work being done to the "Discussions Created" option that we can click on, on our profile page, to retrieve threads we have started/created. This function has never worked since the new revamped site started, and it would really come in handy if it did.

All it does when you click on "Discussions Created", is it brings you to discussions, threads, that you have participated in,... the same thing that happens when you click on "Discussions"
Still a known issue that we are working on.

Jeff M

·
Registered
11,422 Posts
What is the purchase pricing for moderator status?

Reactions: Fast Fords Forever

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,966 Posts
Why do we have this bullshit on the Bullet for? Fuckin retarded Canadians!

·
Super Moderator
45,726 Posts
Still a known issue that we are working on.

Jeff M
OK so, I found a way around this issue. Instead of going on your actual profile page where the "Discussions Created'" option that doesn't work is,.... Don't go to your profile page,...just click your avatar pic on the top right of the page and you'll see a drop down menu. Click on "My Discussions"....."that" is where your threads that "you" have created are listed.

·
Super Moderator
45,726 Posts
Is posting a video from your phone not allowed? I tried using the attachment tab, which uploaded it then when it was 100% complete it put up a message that "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension."

So I tried the Insert image (Ctrl+P) tab,...that didn't work either.

·
Administrator
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,029
Is posting a video from your phone not allowed? I tried using the attachment tab, which uploaded it then when it was 100% complete it put up a message that "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension."

So I tried the Insert image (Ctrl+P) tab,...that didn't work either.
We only support images not video uploads at this time.

You can upload it to YouTube.

Jeff M

·
Super Moderator
45,726 Posts
We only support images not video uploads at this time.

You can upload it to YouTube.

Jeff M
Ok, thanks for the quick reply. Photobucket has revamped it's whole site, ...(I know, everyone hates PB, but i have thousands of pics there so it's worth me paying to store and host them there) but they don't suppport videos being linked to other sites (yet), but do allow me to down load them to my computer and phone,....but,...now I can't upload here. Hopefully someday. Maybe I'll use youtube,....

Reactions: DAZZLER351

·
Registered
37,242 Posts
Question - if private messaging is enabled, I'll be damned if I can find it....help, please. Second question - for the last 3 or 4 days, each time I reply either as a quote or just to the thread in general, the reply shows up twice - once in the thread and again in the 'Write your reply' box. If I close out the page without erasing the second reply that's in the box, the original reply winds up as two separate posts. Any ideas here? Thx.....

·
Administrator
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,032
Question - if private messaging is enabled, I'll be damned if I can find it....help, please. Second question - for the last 3 or 4 days, each time I reply either as a quote or just to the thread in general, the reply shows up twice - once in the thread and again in the 'Write your reply' box. If I close out the page without erasing the second reply that's in the box, the original reply winds up as two separate posts. Any ideas here? Thx.....
@TheRevII

Do you see the option here when you however over a users name, "Message" in the bottom right corner?

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 5.38.20 PM.png

Jeff M

·
rodent aviator
6,809 Posts
Don't use the quote link, just use the reply link. The reply link does what the quote link is supposed to do and the quote link is completely fucked up.

·
Registered
11,422 Posts
Ag Jeff is a Doxxing allowed here that is also supported by a super moderator here? Asking for my lawyer.

·
Registered
11,422 Posts
Reactions: Jizzum

·
Hugely Awesome Member
12,620 Posts
Oh whinge fucking whinge.. you are a dog RD congrats...
I bet ya mum is real proud of her little keyboard thumper LOL

·
Hugely Awesome Member
12,620 Posts
Ag Jeff is a Doxxing allowed here that is also supported by a super moderator here? Asking for my lawyer.
What's ya laywers phone No and email so we can send him all the crap you have posted since you have been on here ...LMAO TRIGGERED IDIOT

This place never fails to deliver ;)

1021 - 1040 of 1064 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.