Yellow Bullet Forums banner

981 - 1000 of 1007 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
You can put those users on ignoring for now however that is kind how the community has always been run and not moderated the TOBT or Political sections unless under extreme circumstances.

@Monty Mikho care to step in and discuss if we want to moderate/ban duplicate account users?

Jeff M
Wow! How was your vacation?

·
Administrator
136,323 Posts
You can put those users on ignoring for now however that is kind how the community has always been run and not moderated the TOBT or Political sections unless under extreme circumstances.

@Monty Mikho care to step in and discuss if we want to moderate/ban duplicate account users?

Jeff M
I would be for stopping multiple accounts but struggle to figure out how to do that with this software and/or my limited access to do so.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I am a super mod on another forum using this software and finding users with multiple accounts is actually very easy.
If you'd like I can shoot you a PM or vice versa.
Not that what I think means a thing but I do think the phucks with multiple accounts need to go.
That said I also understand the whole page click/advertising thing so I get the reluctancy to address it as well.

·
DamCoonass
14,698 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Is there a way to get to page 1 of a thread? Sometimes I click on a thread and it dumps me into page 20 and I'm not about to sit there and click 20 times to get to page 1 to read the op

·
Hugely Awesome Member
8,319 Posts
Hey Jeff , just put ya BIG boy pants on bud and use the power at your discretion.

Maybe I will start posting on here again...

Peace out your pal Dazzler..x...

·
Administrator
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #993
Is there a way to get to page 1 of a thread? Sometimes I click on a thread and it dumps me into page 20 and I'm not about to sit there and click 20 times to get to page 1 to read the op

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
Jeff M

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
Jeff M
Nailed it thanks

·
Administrator
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #995
Hello all.

If you get the "You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days" please grab a screenshot with the full URL, date, time, and user name and post it here so we can try to track this error down.

Note we need ALL the above info with a timestamp to share with QA and the Dev team.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff M

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

Jeff M
On mobile, those options don't show up. Any suggestions?

·
Void
78,689 Posts
I am a super mod on another forum using this software and finding users with multiple accounts is actually very easy.
If you'd like I can shoot you a PM or vice versa.
Not that what I think means a thing but I do think the phucks with multiple accounts need to go.
That said I also understand the whole page click/advertising thing so I get the reluctancy to address it as well.
Where we at with this ?

981 - 1000 of 1007 Posts