Yellow Bullet Forums banner

881 - 900 of 924 Posts

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,166 Posts
Still fucked up Jeff.

I hope I don't need to oversee D=Series.org again to get it right before it dies...............fuck it, let it burn!

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Ok, something changed between last night and this morning. On my Mac, i'm constantly getting re-directs to upgrade my flash player. This isnt happening on any other sites I go to.
My Mac does that too, but if i keep backing up and refreshing the page it stops after a few tries. This only affects the NSW pages that i follow and post on... Pictures of Trains continues to work fine for me with no re-directs!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
My Mac does that too, but if i keep backing up and refreshing the page it stops after a few tries. This only affects the NSW pages that i follow and post on... Pictures of Trains continues to work fine for me with no re-directs!
It happens to me on any thread, and even just going to the TOBT threads. Ive cleared all my cookies and such and it still happens. I had to switch to my microshaft box to report it in this area.

·
Smuck
3,815 Posts
Hey Jeff, you done good, it's flying now.
Don't fuck with it and keep the spammers out

·
Smuck
3,815 Posts
Care for a breath mint??

You just keep smoking Jeff's pole.......Check out the spam just now in TOBT..

Dumbass Asstroglide hacks..
No pole smoking for me, still fast this morning and I don't see no spam.

·
Registered
35,566 Posts
Much faster and the search function appears to be in order again. i'm not getting any redirects, ads and the occasional Chinese spam really isn't a problem....I know how to ignore the shit. So to whomever, thanks.

·
Registered
16,175 Posts
Push notification bs again. AG Jeff!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
I guess the site is going down for Maintenance AGAIN......all sorts of errors AGAIN

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

881 - 900 of 924 Posts