Yellow Bullet Forums banner

861 - 880 of 923 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Ok, something changed between last night and this morning. On my Mac, i'm constantly getting re-directs to upgrade my flash player. This isnt happening on any other sites I go to.

·
Registered
35,543 Posts
Ok, something changed between last night and this morning. On my Mac, i'm constantly getting re-directs to upgrade my flash player. This isnt happening on any other sites I go to.
The only site that constantly gives me that nag is the National Weather Service's area radar loop. Every time, it's done it for years, even if you just looked at it 3 minutes ago.
Just my opinion, of course, but I don't believe AutoGlide, AG Jeff or anyone else has any intention whatsoever of fixing site glitches at this point. Jeff won't even answer questions anymore. I think they've all taken the attitude that we're nothing but a bunch of people who sit around and bitch over something that's free and that we just need to live with it. I'd give 'em their $20 membership fee, but not with that attitude I won't.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Well the site has been "down for Maintenance" AGAIN for at least the last hour. Of course when I finally get to log in I get the new fix pop up and go to look at the NEW release notes, but there arent any !

·
Administrator
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #866
Well the site has been "down for Maintenance" AGAIN for at least the last hour. Of course when I finally get to log in I get the new fix pop up and go to look at the NEW release notes, but there arent any !
The release notes will be up tomorrow am.

NOTE: We found an issue with reCAPTCHA and have resolved it so spam attack should stop.

@Monty Mikho

Jeff M

·
Administrator
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #870

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Well whatever you did DID NOT fix the problem I am having on my MAC with the flash player update re-directs. But then again you never addressed that issue so maybe you arent working on it

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
This is classic.........But Jeff is learning, open a new "spam" thread to say your working on it but lock it so nobody can reply. I feel sorry for anyone who signed up for the "PREMIUM" experience, not that I care what they do with their $20 but who knows how many hackers have their credit card info now. I don't want to overstate the obvious, but you wiz kids do realize all this crap started to fall apart when you originally locked down the TOBT and Political threads.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
This is classic.........But Jeff is learning, open a new "spam" thread to say your working on it but lock it so nobody can reply. I feel sorry for anyone who signed up for the "PREMIUM" experience, not that I care what they do with their $20 but who knows how many hackers have their credit card info now. I don't want to overstate the obvious, but you wiz kids do realize all this crap started to fall apart when you originally locked down the TOBT and Political threads.
That last sentence is 100% FACT.

·
Administrator
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #876
FYI - TOBT and Political sections are no longer locked down to logged in members only.

The spam is an issue with reCaptcha.

Jeff M

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
FYI - TOBT and Political sections are no longer locked down to logged in members only.

The spam is an issue with reCaptcha.

Jeff M
I'm pretty sure we're all aware they have been unlocked now, just saying all this crap started when you locked them down initially. I hope you will eventually address the issue with the re-directs to flash updates on MAC's also .
I do appreciate the heads up when your taking the site down again.

·
Administrator
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #878
I'm pretty sure we're all aware they have been unlocked now, just saying all this crap started when you locked them down initially. I hope you will eventually address the issue with the re-directs to flash updates on MAC's also .
I do appreciate the heads up when your taking the site down again.
The initial locking down of those sections and the recent performance issues have nothing in common.

Hopefully this Database Update tomorrow night will help out with a few things.

Jeff M

·
Smuck
3,786 Posts
861 - 880 of 923 Posts