Yellow Bullet Forums banner

661 - 680 of 941 Posts

·
stone broke baller
2,413 Posts
AG Jeff... I'm one of the few here that's never given you a hard time, as you're in a tough spot. I get it.

So straight up, what's the deal with avatars and sigs being censored? We're we not promised this wouldn't happen?
Jeff...I echo drags exact thoughts and comments and would like to know what happened.

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
We are still fine-tuning and tweaking some of the features on search.

Can you give me timeframes where there is missing data?

Jeff M
2016 till the time of the change. You know what it is. Where are 4 years worth of posts? People have been asking since the change over.

·
Busy being a cunt
29,293 Posts

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,919 Posts
2016 till the time of the change. You know what it is. Where are 4 years worth of posts? People have been asking since the change over.
pruned, most likely.
No need to save the tobt post for any length of time.
only the tech forums, racing.
The tobt and political. most likely is set to prune every thread with 360 days(or less) of no new post. It saves server space, as I'm sure the hosting photo's is taking up a bunch.
So, I'd make sure any thread you want not to get pruned you post in once every 30-60 days. to keep it from happening. say something like a build thread.

·
Administrator
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #669
AG Jeff... I'm one of the few here that's never given you a hard time, as you're in a tough spot. I get it.

So straight up, what's the deal with avatars and sigs being censored? We're we not promised this wouldn't happen?
Jeff...I echo drags exact thoughts and comments and would like to know what happened.
We never promised that Avatars or Sgiantures would not be censored. There is an NSFW tool that automatically, you can choose to see al NSFW posts in threads below:

You can adjust them here:

"Show sensitive and/or mature content. Content not recommended for those under 18"

Jeff M

·
Deplorable Basketcase
8,852 Posts
Error 504 Ray ID: 56002d2a8ec4e6ec • 2020-02-04 22:46:12 UTC
Gateway time-out

working great! :supz:

·
Administrator
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #673
Error 504 Ray ID: 56002d2a8ec4e6ec • 2020-02-04 22:46:12 UTC
Gateway time-out

working great! :supz:
Do you think you could speed up this slow pile of shit, it's slow as dial up.
We had some bugs in the rollout last night which caused some errors and site slowness that we are working on now.

Jeff M

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
They must be posting the link wrong, can you show me where it is not showing?

Jeff M
YouTube vids are working fine now. I didn’t change anything and I assume you didn’t either. Not sure what was happening buts all good now.

·
A Fine Example For Others
37,636 Posts
I keep getting a pop up from Yellowbullet saying there is going to be a password reset this week?

Is that going to happen?....if so, I need to change my password so I'll know it for the change.

Thanks,

·
Administrator
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #676
I keep getting a pop up from Yellowbullet saying there is going to be a password reset this week?

Is that going to happen?....if so, I need to change my password so I'll know it for the change.

Thanks,
Nope,

The pop up is about the weekly updates linking to the release notes here:

Dear Community Members and Moderators,

This week we have a few updates to let you know about.

Password Reset by Username
If you’ve ever forgotten which email address is connected to your account, it can be a real challenge to figure out where a password reset email has been sent. But not any more! Now, members will have the ability to enter their username or their email address when requesting a password reset. After entering a username, a message confirming that an email has been sent will be shown. For privacy, the full email address will not be displayed.

This will help members get back to posting in their favorite community after a password reset.

Jeff M

·
Satans Daddy
14,073 Posts
How in the hell do I get rid of this bullshit?

68camaroturbo, stay up to date by allowing Yellow Bullet Forums to send you push notifications.
Enable Push Notifications
Not Now

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
How do I stop this phucking pop up asking me if I want push notifications? I click on not now and it doesn’t go away. I click the back button and then open another thread it happens again. This place gets harder and harder to frequent.

·
Satans Daddy
14,073 Posts
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

Getting this almost constantly.

661 - 680 of 941 Posts