Yellow Bullet Forums banner

581 - 600 of 1034 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
In the forum stats that show up on the right side of the page...can we also get the member who has been blocked the most by other members? Maybe the top three?

Reactions: Yoyodyne

·
Administrator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #582
In the forum stats that show up on the right side of the page...can we also get the member who has been blocked the most by other members? Maybe the top three?
Hahah

Check out this link for ratings, maybe we can add it here down the road:

Jeff M

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
how about you just fix the fucking search engine first

·
Registered
38 Posts
I came here several times a day. No longer. I didn't know how easy it was to DESTROY a website. The format sucks. Visual sucks. Did I mention it sucks? I'll check back once in a while to see if sanity returns.

·
16,373 Posts
Yes, where is the members list?? At the bottom of the page, you could see how many members and guest where on the site plus you could see who was online. You could also see birthdays. Now NOTHING!!!!????

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hello all,

This thread is for your TOBT Rants so we don't have 20+ different threads. See additional resources below:

Official thread for questions and feedback, below in the support section. (Note the below link is not in the TOBT section so keep it constructive)

Tutorials On how to use the new site here in the support section:

Keep your rants to this thread so we can focus on helping users, answering questions, posting tutorials and logging feedback.

Jeff M
Yes I could go and look up what the hell TOBT is, but I would have started your admin. conversation w/ a definition. Not everyone is knowledgeable in everything. Effective communication is required for any administrator.

·
Administrator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #588
And where did the members list go??

Vanilla
Yes, where is the members list?? At the bottom of the page, you could see how many members and guest where on the site plus you could see who was online. You could also see birthdays. Now NOTHING!!!!????
You guys can see all that info here:

Jeff M

·
Administrator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #589
Yes I could go and look up what the hell TOBT is, but I would have started your admin. conversation w/ a definition. Not everyone is knowledgeable in everything. Effective communication is required for any administrator.
Trash or Be Trashed section:

Jeff M

·
16,373 Posts
This sure is phucked up!!!! Where do I find notable members??? When I click on members list it shows me post. I just want a list of members like we had before. Who's online, shows me post. MY post shows post from 2012, your post shows the same. You sure made this site, a lot more difficult. I'm done, please remove me as a moderator!!!!!

·
Administrator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #591
This sure is phucked up!!!! Where do I find notable members??? When I click on members list it shows me post. I just want a list of members like we had before. Who's online, shows me post. MY post shows post from 2012, your post shows the same. You sure made this site, a lot more difficult. I'm done, please remove me as a moderator!!!!!
You can click the link below or off the homepage click (View All) under community staff.

staff.png

Jeff M

·
Hugely Awesome Member
8,720 Posts
I will offer to be a mod please Jeff :)

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
No offence Jeff, but you have turned one of the best websites on the internet into a watered down, Disney Princess.

If you wanted to clean it up, by all means. But you should have left certain things alone.

Such as:

1. Who is online
2. Members list. I clicked on your link, how the hell can I find it otherwise?
3. The header. Dont touch it.

There are others.

Vanilla

·
Administrator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #595
You can click the link below or off the homepage click (View All) under community staff.

View attachment 51949

Jeff M
No offence Jeff, but you have turned one of the best websites on the internet into a watered down, Disney Princess.

If you wanted to clean it up, by all means. But you should have left certain things alone.

Such as:

1. Who is online
2. Members list. I clicked on your link, how the hell can I find it otherwise?
3. The header. Dont touch it.

There are others.

Vanilla
@Vanilla see the post above where you can access the member's page from the homepage.

You can see who is online, birthdays, search members, site staff, top posters, etc...

Jeff M

·
Administrator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #596
How can I ignore threads with this new format ?
You can see ignored users here at the link below and new ignored users from their profile.

You can set the site to ignore certain sections when clicking New Posts:

How To Filter New Posts To Only Display Specific Section(s)
You can accomplish this by setting a custom default filter on the new posts page.

Step 1 Navigate to the specific forum you want to focus on and click "Follow Forum".

Step 2 From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on NEW.

This will open a new page of new posts for you. On the new page, click on filters.

Now you can adjust the filters to work for your personal preferences, such as the example above and save it as the default. Make sure to click the "filter" button to save it, at the bottom.

Jeff M

·
16,373 Posts
You have to jump thru hoops to find anything. It is the most user unfriendly site. You ruined a good thing.

581 - 600 of 1034 Posts