Yellow Bullet Forums banner

541 - 560 of 1032 Posts

·
Super Moderator
45,143 Posts
See, if the edit tab was there, I could change how I just misspelled your name in the last post,...lol.

·
Super Moderator
45,143 Posts
The 3 dots above your message.
Perhaps it's because I'm a moderator bot when I click on those 3 dots it gives me a choice of Moderate Image, IP, Warn, or Report. My "Edit" option used to be right next to those dots, and it was the word "Edit".

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #546
You can see this week release note here:

As we approach the end of the year, we have a few updates to announce.

Restyling of Action Buttons
We’ve done some restyling of the action buttons on a post to make it less visually cluttered. We’ve also moved the Report function to the three dot overflow action button.

Edit Limits Updated
We’ve heard a lot of feedback on editing limits on posts, especially older posts that may contain outdated information. Because of that, we’ve made some changes to editing permissions. Members now have unlimited edit permissions for up to 10 discussion posts, 10 showcase posts and 10 gallery posts per week. That will allow those who wish to update a project thread, correct a typo or update event information to do so, even if the post is from months ago.

As always, moderating team members will have access to edit as they always have.

Members can access the edit function on their own posts by clicking the three dot action button next to the timestamp on their post.

We also fixed a few bugs, updated some CSS and made some background performance enhancements.

Coming soon!
As previously mentioned, the new Premium Membership experience will be coming after the first of the year. Work continues behind the scenes for that feature. Work is also in progress to improve notifications. Stay tuned for those changes in the coming weeks.

On behalf of the entire team, we wish you all a happy and healthy New Year.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #547
If you aren't doing anything could you answer this question?
Start your post and normal and then click on the insert image icon.

Insert by URL and just post the lin there.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #549
Anybody else seeing their screen slowly getting whited out?

It started with those large weird symbols, then the enlarged shields and now large white dots slowly covering up the whole page.

Pretty soon I won't be able to see anything.

Is this where Jim Morrison starts singing...... "This is the end.... my dear old friend, the end........"?
Screenshot and what browser?

Try Google Chrome as Internet Explorer is dying.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #552
Hey Jejf, just noticed today that the "edit" tab on each post is missing. I think it used to be above the post, to the right of the time line when the post was made.
It is still there, try the dropdown.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #554

·
Super Moderator
45,143 Posts
It is still there, try the dropdown.

Jeff M
It's back. This afternoon I had (Moderate Image, IP, Warn, Report)...now I have Moderate Image, Edit, IP, Report

Reactions: AG Jeff

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
26,801 Posts
Hi, I have a problem with the description of my avatar, and can't change it.

It used to be "Q(t)=ṁCpΔt" now its "Q(t)=ṁCpΔT"

It appears that the new BB software does not recognize HTML code for special characters or it didn't recompile it correctly on the change over. Furthermore, we have no means to correct this.

I hope this will be fixed.
Bumped for a fix on this.

541 - 560 of 1032 Posts