Yellow Bullet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 1,061 Posts
I'm trying to be fair about this, but what happened to all my friends under my username and my private messages? Do we even have private messages anymore, because some of those had important contact and info in them which is why I left them in my inbox and sent box to begin with.

yup, i had a lot of saved pms, some from monte,and otheres that had passed away. everything is gone

Let me be the first to say..... THIS SUCKS

Huge fuckin' symbols all over the fuckin' page and a fuckin' redirect before I could even log in.

And the smilies fuckin' blow.... Gay as Justin Trudeau

Discussion starter · #26 ·
I'm trying to be fair about this, but what happened to all my friends under my username and my private messages? Do we even have private messages anymore, because some of those had important contact and info in them which is why I left them in my inbox and sent box to begin with.
Heya @carolinagirl

Check out these threads.

Official thread for questions and feedback, below in the support section. (Note the below link is not in the TOBT section so keep it constructive)

Tutorials On how to use the new site here in the support section:

Jeff M

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Let me be the first to say..... THIS SUCKS

Huge fuckin' symbols all over the fuckin' page and a fuckin' redirect before I could even log in.

And the smilies fuckin' blow.... Gay as Justin Trudeau
What browser are you using, can you try Chrome or Firefox?

Jeff M

Heya @carolinagirl

Check out these threads.

Official thread for questions and feedback, below in the support section. (Note the below link is not in the TOBT section so keep it constructive)

Tutorials On how to use the new site here in the support section:

Jeff M
Thanks, Jeff. But reading it even in dark mode is killing me. I'll catch up some other time.

Exactly as I stated. These changes aren't about fixing the site. They're about the bottom line. More ad space = more money. Our opinions don't mean a damn thing. They couldn't give a shit less if we like it or not.

The dark mode is slightly more tolerable. I'm not sure if I'll be sticking around. I'll give it an honest 24-48 hours to see if it grows on me. So far though, I fucking hate it. It's a pain in the ass to even just read posts.

What browser are you using, can you try Chrome or Firefox?

Jeff M
Why?
Will that change the ***** Justin Trudeau smilies or the redirects (cause I just had another one)?

Jeff, ya need to fix the EDIT feature. For shits n grins I tried to edit a post from last night, and it worked! I think the 3 minute rule should still apply cause thats one of the things that made the Bullet great. You OWNED what you said. If ya thought TOBT was rife with trolls talking shit, just wait till they find out about this.

Reactions: bambam598
Ha! Good thing my MacBook remembers my screen name & password! Wonder how many members we lost this time that can’t remember their password! LOL I’ll give it a go & not bitch yet. One positive right off the bat- the useless long nut & bolt/ thank everyone they wrote a check to- sigs are gone!

Ha! Good thing my MacBook remembers my screen name & password! Wonder how many members we lost this time that can’t remember their password! LOL I’ll give it a go & not bitch yet. One positive right off the bat- the useless long nut & bolt/ thank everyone they wrote a check to- sigs are gone!
The only reason the guys lost their username is cause they were
#1 fkn dumb
#2 fkn dumb
#3 the most likely answer of all, they were using a troll email and can’t remember the email or the password to it so they can reset their YB pass.

21 - 40 of 1,061 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.