Yellow Bullet Forums banner

201 - 220 of 620 Posts

·
Pontiac "big block"
8,527 Posts
What's pretty obvious? That some people hate change so much they won't even give up internet explorer? Lmfao
No....

It's obvious AG has slowly been changing this site to become just another cash farm for their company.

They swore up and down that YB would remain the same, and stuff like censorship, infractions, ads, and other nonsense wouldn't have a place here just because they took over. Slowly it has changed, and today is where it all comes together.

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
No....

It's obvious AG has slowly been changing this site to become just another cash farm for their company.

They swore up and down that YB would remain the same, and stuff like censorship, infractions, ads, and other nonsense wouldn't have a place here just because they took over. Slowly it has changed, and today is where it all comes together.
YEP!

·
stone broke baller
2,191 Posts
How do you see PM's
Where are all the smiles/emoji's that were suppose to be in here.
WTF is "a moment ago"?
PM's are now conversations located in your avatar pic top right.
Emoji's/smilies are located under the reply box, 3rd character from the left

·
Registered
264 Posts
This white background sucks ass for my vision. Even when i dim the screen, the contrast is too much. Gonna limit my time on here i guess.

·
MFI on CH3OH
13,956 Posts
Where are the original smileys. Bring them across instead of the shitty facebook PC style smileys

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
How do you see PM's
Where are all the smiles/emoji's that were suppose to be in here.
WTF is "a moment ago"?
How To Find Conversations (Private Messages)
From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “conversations”.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
This white background sucks ass for my vision. Even when i dim the screen, the contrast is too much. Gonna limit my time on here i guess.
How To Switch Between Dark Mode & Light Mode
From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click the 3 vertical dots to open the drop-down menu and then click on “dark mode” or “light mode”.

Jeff M

·
Trolling the Trolls
13,848 Posts
45 minutes of tweaking and only one issue needs addressed, number of posts per page. Jeff mentioned that will be addressed soon.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
What's with the "watermark" looking graphics in every post? Change to dark mode and it covers the text and can't read most of it?

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, so pardon my tech ignorance for asking this:
How does one post a new thread?
@80Z~carnut

We have a bunch of tutorials posted here:

Jeff M

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
What's with the "watermark" looking graphics in every post? Change to dark mode and it covers the text and can't read most of it?

View attachment 44038

View attachment 44037
Currently, the site is optimized for modern browsers that support display on devices ranging from desktop to tablet to mobile. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge have some limitations across devices but we are working on finding ways to improve compatibility while maintaining as much of the function and design as possible. Are you able to try Google Chrome or Firefox as an alternative? I think you will find a much nicer experience on the site from one of the alternative browsers available.

Jeff M

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm trying to be fair about this, but what happened to all my friends under my username and my private messages? Do we even have private messages anymore, because some of those had important contact and info in them which is why I left them in my inbox and sent box to begin with.
You need me to send my number again or you got it?

·
time to go racing yet ?
30,614 Posts
@AG Jeff .... the upload photos direct thing is pretty cool ..... But is there a way the forum can auto resize to a smaller pic....... i was kinda digging that on the old forum

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Currently, the site is optimized for modern browsers that support display on devices ranging from desktop to tablet to mobile. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge have some limitations across devices but we are working on finding ways to improve compatibility while maintaining as much of the function and design as possible. Are you able to try Google Chrome or Firefox as an alternative? I think you will find a much nicer experience on the site from one of the alternative browsers available.

Jeff M
Yup, logged with Chrome and they're gone.

Thanks

201 - 220 of 620 Posts