Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I run aero circle track steel wheels on my car 15x10 5" backspace with a 325 50 15 mickey thompson glued to the rim. Never had a problem wit tires moving on rims. I want to go up to a 15x12 6" backspace but the only one offered in that size is a single beadlock. I've heard guys here say singles upset one sidewall of slicks too much but would it work on a radial? Its my only option in this style of wheel in the size I need. Anyone doing it with success out there?

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
17,086 Posts
There used to be lots of guys running singles back in 04-07ish. You will be fine. Glue the standard bead.

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
My experience was good until I (3400# 275 pro) dipped into the 1.20's for 60'. At that point the Hi Tack started to allow the inner bead to walk about 1/4". You can always try it, and have an inner added on after the fact if needed. That's what I did.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help guys, I'm going to try it. The beadlock, not the screws I mean!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I run single beadlocks with drag radials with low 1.20 60' times in a 3200lbs car. No issues whatsoever

1 - 10 of 10 Posts