Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a truck set up with a single 2 port MF regulator with one -8 going to the carb duel feed line and a -6 going to a single stage plate solenoid, with the fuel flowing to the carb would the recovery happen quicker on the hit then when these are used dead headed to the plate alone?

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not how I have my fuel system plumbed, I have the Holley regulator feeding my plate but it looked like with the pressure gage on the regulator and fuel flowing to the carb while running you'd have a good idea of your fuel pressure to your plate all the time. This is on a mud truck running anywhere from 100'-150', only a single stage aloud.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
but it looked like with the pressure gage on the regulator and fuel flowing to the carb while running you'd have a good idea of your fuel pressure to your plate all the time.

This is on a mud truck running anywhere from 100'-150'
150'?. Build your fuel system right, and watch the track instead.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
150'?. Build your fuel system right, and watch the track instead.
Not really talking about watching it as you run but just before you run, etc. Kinda like checking your flowing pressure all the time.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's had this setup in the truck for quite a few years and as far as I know hasn't had trouble with it.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts