Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean with many of you feeling like you can't compete or that the class is now out of hand (even though the rules have been the same) maybe we should just pack it in and call it a day. Duck is bringing out Ultimate Street under a new name (I'm sure it will be something that you all can wrap your arms around and embrace) and I am sure many of you will find a home there, hopefully the 15K he promised to X275 at the February Race will go to you guys since X275 is going down the drain and nobody will be running in the class.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
My car is legal, but not competitive with the bullet thats in it, so if everyone boycotts X275 I might be able to go rounds against myself, so
I say go for it!!!!!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
6,816 Posts
In on 1

you need to have fair rules John LOL

this class is done

thats all i herd @ SGMP its done

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I guess x275 shirts and hats will be half price now!! Lol

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In on 1

you need to have fair rules John LOL

this class is done

thats all i herd @ SGMP its done
And there you have it, good to know! I guess I'll have some free time on my hands next season to do some racing!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
And there you have it, good to know! I guess I'll have some free time on my hands next season to do some racing!
Please tell me you are going to run a sb NOS! Lol

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
What class?

Oh and it's nice to see that a good nights sleep helped cheer you up!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Can i race now john?

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Well I guess I can mOunt some slicks on and destroy some local classes lol.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please tell me you are going to run a sb NOS! Lol

Why would I do that, people would still bitch and complain about the rules or the payouts.................

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I'm with Jamnutz......second place is fine with me

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
I mean with many of you feeling like you can't compete or that the class is now out of hand (even though the rules have been the same) maybe we should just pack it in and call it a day. Duck is bringing out Ultimate Street under a new name (I'm sure it will be something that you all can wrap your arms around and embrace) and I am sure many of you will find a home there, hopefully the 15K he promised to X275 at the February Race will go to you guys since X275 is going down the drain and nobody will be running in the class.
Why are posting all the shit about X275 is dead? You and I know it's not dead. You are starting to get annoying.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
From a fans point of view i hope not. I love the class and you have done one hell of a job with it john.

·
Registered
686 Posts
John, u & X275 rocks. Everyone knows it's the best class in drag radial...pay no attention to all the whiners!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why are posting all the shit about X275 is dead? You and I know it's not dead. You are starting to get annoying.
Really? So beating the drum about the demise of the class bothers you? I was just following your lead.......

1 - 20 of 274 Posts