Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arabs?

Pop Quiz...
You walk into a corner store for an Arizona Tea, the place is warm, smells like stale fish & cardboard. You open the cooler and it's warmer in the cooler and smells like rotten milk.

Who owns the store?

You go down to the credit union and apply for a SBA. You get your SBA that matures in 10 years and you pay 8%. The other guy with the beard and funny accent applys next to you. He gets the same amount loaned, but he gets 30 years at 1%.

Who is the bearded man applying for the loan?

September 11th, 2001... Nuff Said.

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is your problem with people? Were you raped by a group of middle eastern men when you were little? Come on, really.
Guess you shouldn't post on here, since I'm pretty sure the site is owned by somebody with some middle eastern heritage.

Pop Quiz...
You walk into a corner store for an Arizona Tea, the place is warm, smells like stale fish & cardboard. You open the cooler and it's warmer in the cooler and smells like rotten milk.

Who owns the store?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Sometimes the terms suck for Americans, but this IS America... the land of opportunity. Most "Amercians" have several types of heritage that originated in other countries. I welcome all small business.... it is pumping money into our economy making it stronger. Who cares who owns it?

If your dissatisfied with your current status (which is causing you to hate on successful business owners), then only you can change that.... get out there and buy a convenience store. Dont hate the player, hate the game. (gay cliche', I know, but it is dead -on).

I'm not trying to "rag" on you, because I am a patriotic American too, but you gotta remember this is the land of the free and the land of opportunity. You are only as successful as you want to be!!!

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
What is your problem with people? Were you raped by a group of middle eastern men when you were little? Come on, really.
Guess you shouldn't post on here, since I'm pretty sure the site is owned by somebody with some middle eastern heritage.
I dont think it was rape,I think the problem is they wont give it to his stinky ass anymore:rolleyes::rolleyes: moo moo buckaroo:smt082

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,543 Posts
i think pacer racer is setting us up again...

I don't get this whole "setting us up" business. Is it really some kind of magic trick to open a thread with one comment then later on change your position.

Is the idea to make us think you believe one thing then say "Ha, Ha, I tricked you" when you come come back with another statment?

Is this the third grade?

At least it shows his level of intelligence.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.