Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
race me!! Im calling out John Force and Tony Schumacher's record setting Top Fuel and Funny cars!! :roll: I bet they wont reply either!!!

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL RACE YA!!!!!!!!!!! Set it up, time, place,and how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been holding back what mine has in it for to long. LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :evil:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont race pee ons anymore.. I have moved up to the big time.. You dont see Mike Tyson fight any chump that comes along who thinks they're tuff!!! I called out Force and Schumacher!! Lets give them a chance to reply!!! I will bet they dont!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry but you need to work your way to the top to touch me!!! :-D I had my work cut out for me to reach this superstar status.. why should you get a freebe???

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Does sound kinda like a rerun dont it :( oh well,it was fun while it lasted. Im of to work now,have a good night bud and ill talk tomorrow. :roll:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No reruns!!! What ya want keep racing till the other guy wins? Sorry one knock out per customer!!! :-D

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
I tell ya what Monty... Why dont you drag that piss yellow Camaro on down here to Terre Haute and we can do something... But you have to weigh 3900lbs and drive with one eye closed....

Vanilla

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have no problem putting weight in the car. I had Patrick add a bunch of tabs for weight. I might as well use them.. But I am calling out Force and Schumacher!!! I aint got time to play around with you clowns!!! Notice its been a full day and neither one of them answered yet!!! Neither did Glidden or Naiser!!! :-D Its tuff being at the top!!! No one wants to race you.. :cry:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts