Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please tell me how to use the new feature of Windows 7 where you have 2 windows open at the same time. I am sure it is simple but cant seem to accomplish this task.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
584 Posts
tile one window and drag to left... tile other window and drag to right... they will snap to the sides and split the screen...

actually u can click and drag the upper bar in the window.. click and drag and it will go with out mouse... pull it to the side and it will snap to the side...

·
having fun
31,271 Posts
just drag the minimized window as far over as you can out of the screen

it should just instantly become half the screen on its own

·
6,816 Posts
tile one window and drag to left... tile other window and drag to right... they will snap to the sides and split the screen...

actually u can click and drag the upper bar in the window.. click and drag and it will go with out mouse... pull it to the side and it will snap to the side...
X 2 it will turn blue when iys goping to snap together

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I knew it was simple. Us old slow folks from Alabama have a hard time with modern technology sometimes and ya'll are better and faster than google. :)

·
Not a Hemi!
1,517 Posts
I hate the snap feature. I don't need help sizing my windows the way I want them. It bugs the crap out of me when windows "thinks" it knows what I want and it's always wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts