Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Typically 60' in width 2-30' Lanes. Surface thickness would depend on type; concrete, asphalt? Aggregate selection in racing surfaces is another consideration????

Rick

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5" is about normal driveway thickness. It depends a lot on how stable the subsurface is and what size mesh/rebar you use.
alright, so with that lets say what about if the subsurface is not so stable how thick...

And lets say the its very stable, then how deep. I would like to get both sides so i know how much it can range.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I'm not a concrete expert but do own my own business in the construction field. One of my best friends who crews with us local is a structual engineer. I will shoot him an e-mail and find out. I don't want to give you bad info.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not a concrete expert but do own my own business in the construction field. One of my best friends who crews with us local is a structual engineer. I will shoot him an e-mail and find out. I don't want to give you bad info.
I would really appreciate it! Thank you. Im sure it varies but just a general idea would work perfect.

·
Registered
208 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts