Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a wooded cloths pin (the wooded spring load kind) run 2 small screws through the opening ends- you now have your switch. Now get a 12 volt car battery and a car horn. wire them all in series, wraping the wires around the screws that stick through the cloths pin (your switch), just wedge the cloths pin under a tire or in a door crack or and obscure place that requires a movement and bam if it moves the cloths pin snaps together and horn sounds. I wedged it under my golf cart tire that sits in the trailer with the golf cart brake off if somebody tries to toe the trailer away the cart rolls to the back and the horn sounds Ive even wired it into my trailer brakes and now them fucken theves will be stoped in there tracks with their vehicle hooked to my trailer when I come out to greet them. hope this saves somebodys shit.

·
In Glock I Trust
6,825 Posts
Good sounding idea....but you just gave the perps something else to look for.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
You have got to be kidding me.

Like anyone would want to still your blown up shit.

Maybe you should put that clothes pin on your engine. That way when its blowing up everyone will hear the alarm as a warning so they can take appropriate action.

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
It's even better if you locate the horn inside and pointing at the perp! One of those train horns at about 120db should do the trick!

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Maybe you should strap a light bulb on your head and wire that in series. I doubt it would turn on much though, as you have a serious disconnect when it comes to mental capacity and process.

Get a clue!

·
Thread killer
1,879 Posts
You shouldnt advertise this too much. Get a patent first!
The switch is nothing new. It makes a nice field expedient switch for an electric blasting cap used in conjunction with a claymore mine or c-4 as a trip wire type anti personnel booby trap.... :smt070;)

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
Boweevil said:
...It makes a nice field expedient switch for an electric blasting cap used in conjunction with a claymore mine or c-4 as a trip wire type anti personnel booby trap....
LOL. you would be from Tennessee!

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
He should have put one of these on his battery also that got swiped at Milan LOL...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts