1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I can't stand Silva.....but he's a bad mutherfoker. If someone doesn't just knock his azz out, I guess me or Duck is gonna have to do it. I can't stand that punk. If he's on YB, set that shit up and LOCK IT IN.....I'll fight SILVA for $500 (all I got today). If he'll wear YB trunks, I'll knock $50 off the asswhippin'. MF can not stand in the ring with me without gettin' hit at least twice.

·
Registered
681 Posts
yeah I was starting to not like him because he is def getting cocky, but he seemed a lot better this fight. The way he acted, class act. No matter what you think about him, he is a bad mother fucker. I wouldn't want to be on the other side of the ring with him.

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts
Love him or Hate the dude is sick. He has 4 losses in his MMA Career. Dana needs to starting finding those guys if they wanna stop him. But I think there is gonna be a Silva VS. Belfort 2.

·
Registered
7,562 Posts
The guy is a fighter,that's what he does,and he is great at it,I get a kick out of you guys that say you don't like him,do you want to take him to dinner or watch him fight?:confused:

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Everyone says that he's cocky... is this because he drops his hands in the ring and acts as if he knows his opponent can't touch him? I hope yall realize that he does that to draw his opponent in so he can throw a.counter strike... the guy never bad mouths any of his opponents, not even Sonnen... as a matter of fact, he shows respect to them

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
seen the fight and won some money .

and yeah he is a bad muthafucker and wont be beat anytime soon .. he is cocky but also shows respect ..

like he says show respect for vitor he was already a champion when silvia first started .

·
Registered
190 Posts
My buddy was over yesterday ,we were working on his car and he's a big mma fan and he said your gonna see Silva knocked the fuck out tonight .I said are you fucking kidding me , he said he has never fought anyone like this he won't stand and trade with him. I just laughed, needless to say i rubbed it in this morning.:smt110

·
Billy438Stroker
5,634 Posts
Matt Mitrione is the one they should put in the ring with him...He will smile at him while his taking care of business....

·
YB Hit man
3,367 Posts
It aint bein cocky if you can back it up. I love how someone said ' put me in the ring with him ' Yea, right. You want to see someone get made a fool of, thats it right there. It would be worse than what he did to griffen. Georges is the best match up for him ive seen so far.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Never in a million years would I have thought that Vitor would have got Ko'ed like that. I was truly expecting Anderson to get thumped on, much like Sonnen did to him.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts