Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1455 Posts

·
Smuck
4,623 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
It’s his moms trailer. She lives next door. The pitty people have for that fool is epic.

No fucking job, no woman, no car, NOTHING! Steals from the government living off welfare while hiding side work. Con the doctors and kept a good person from getting that heart.

This guy is the worst of worst just a fuckbag.

·
Smuck
4,623 Posts
Side step, ignoring this like the coronavirus

Try ignoring this, half brain

You're a tool..
Again, REDHEADEDSTEPCHILD is the only other log in, and I have not been able to log into that one in years..
Or I'd still be using it..
Now go back to sucking jizzums cock, wait you are one and the same.. So go phuck yourself.

Assume much..
I was redheadedstepchild, years ago but it won't let me log in with it..
Go back to being a cum dumpster..
Don't worry pumpkin, as soon as it isn't freaking cold out and the snow melts, I won't be here much as I'll be working on my house and cars.. but unlike you ballers I don't have a shop/garage so in winter I can't do much.. so bite me..:butthead:

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,355 Posts
It’s his moms trailer. She lives next door. The pitty people have for that fool is epic.

No fucking job, no woman, no car, NOTHING! Steals from the government living off welfare while hiding side work. Con the doctors and kept a good person from getting that heart.

What is your name?

·
Registered
16,474 Posts
Where are the White Knight comments from the Aussie Trio?

·
Registered
32,059 Posts

Davie.jpg

21 - 40 of 1455 Posts