Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its 26 degrees and I'm sick of fucking winter already! Will it ever warm up even a 40 degree day would be nice. Can we please cause some green house gasses so its not so freakin cold. Sorry had to rant.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I just farted ... hope that helps ya
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Ha, just looked, 11 degrees out there,70 in here
thanks to the wood stove,,,TLW

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
The only good part about winter is getting to run over mailboxes in my truck with the snow plough.

·
Customer User Titty
3,394 Posts
9 degrees outside and not an above 32* day in sight the depression is finally hitting me. It's not quite as bad when the snow melts off an inch every few days but this shits going to be here for a while.

·
Registered
47,795 Posts
in NJ , it is pretty warm from the middle of march to the middle of november , not worth panicking and moving to florida , where there is no work at the chevy dealer from may - november ........snowbirds

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Im about to leave Ohio. Snow sucks here. Im right in the lake effect bullshit

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
ill trade you weather, i loved maryland winters compared to this shit up here.. seems like there 20+mph winds every day

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
:smt076I thought this is the time to work on your cars, not rant about weather!!! If I had my pile here, I would be outside working on it, snow,rain,sleet,hail, high winds, shit even if possible tornado, I'm like the mailman working on a car, no matter the weather it has to be done!!!!:supz::supz:

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
I work on my car all the time in the winter. It just gets old to have to walk out back to the shop in 15 degree weather and a foot of snow a night.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts

This Winters project

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
ME TOO!! Here in MT, it's a fucking roller coaster ride with weather!! Yesterday, it was 46, today it's 4!! Currently, at 11 pm, it's 2. It will probably get a few degrees below 0 tonight. It's getting old, I've been looking at my Nova, and YZ 450 since early October, can't do a thing with either one right now. I wonder what Al Gore has to say about global warming now!! 49 states had snow on the ground the other day!! Global warming is a myth!!

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
68 degrees outside right now and temps expected to be in the 80's tomorrow :supz:

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Sick of winter also, but when you live in Pennsylvania i guess you have no choice lol.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts