1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I thought ATCO was supposed to open next week???:rolleyes:

·
YB Managing Editor
51,459 Posts
How much snow have you got or are you expected to get?. There's another one brewin' for the weekend or early next week too.
There's a good 25" out there now frozen solid. About 6 feet high along the streets. We got 3" yesterday. Another 3" this morning into afternoon. Tonight we're going to get 5-9" hopefully it'll be done by 5am and I'll finished clearing all my properties by 10 or so. Then I can go make some money. :smt081

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hmmmmm.....Nice and sunny here in Colorado! Gonna be sixty degrees friday.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's a good 25" out there now frozen solid. About 6 feet high along the streets. We got 3" yesterday. Another 3" this morning into afternoon. Tonight we're going to get 5-9" hopefully it'll be done by 5am and I'll finished clearing all my properties by 10 or so. Then I can go make some money. :smt081
Hell, we still have grass pokin' up through the snow.
Enjoy the snow.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
I'm Fucking sick of it myself. I've been plowing my driveway and when I think I'm done there's another fucking 2 1/2'' more on the floor. We've got about 5'' that came down already and it's still coming down. :-damnit :smt093 :smt076 :smt013

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
i like the snow

just hate stupid fucks who act like its the first time its snowing here in new england in billion years

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Is it really neccessary to plow only a couple of inches?

I'm Fucking sick of it myself. I've been plowing my driveway and when I think I'm done there's another fucking 2 1/2'' more on the floor. We've got about 5'' that came down already and it's still snowing. :-damnit :smt093 :smt076 :smt013

·
In Glock I Trust
6,808 Posts
Good to go here in GA

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm Fucking sick of it myself. I've been plowing my driveway and when I think I'm done there's another fucking 2 1/2'' more on the floor. We've got about 5'' that came down already and it's still coming down. :-damnit :smt093 :smt076 :smt013
Move to Michigan....we get squat for snow ;)

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just saw a news video feed of the White House...I don't know how far away the camera was but you could barely see it. Snowin' like a biotch!.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts