Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHRA RADIO 8/26/2014 DONALD LONG ARE YOU READY!!! S.G.M.P.in less than 30

Shra Radio for Tuesday 7:pm Donald Long from Duck X productions. Will we hear from Jimmy Taylor ?.Questions and answers from Donald.A long list of guest will be on as well. A fun and fast show all ways a good time with the DUCK
Thank for all the support
Carl,Mike,Chris,Taco ? and Steve SHRA RADIO

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SHRA RADIO 8/26/2014 DONALD LONG ARE YOU READY!!! S.G.M.P.in less than 30

Shra Radio for Tuesday 7:pm Donald Long from Duck X productions. Will we hear from Jimmy Taylor ?.Questions and answers from Donald.A long list of guest will be on as well. A fun and fast show all ways a good time with the DUCK
Thank for all the support
Carl,Mike,Chris,Taco ? and Steve SHRA RADIO
DONALD WILL BE ON TUESDAY TALK ABOUT THE SGMP TRACK SITUATION

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
S.G.M.P. WILL HOST THE NO MERCY RACE SEPT 20/23

SHRA RADIO Tuesday spoke with Nick Genbsi from the Georgia department of revenue.He gave me the official press release on the record .I than called the lawyer Chris Cohiels court appointed to run the track.He told SHRA radio that his intention is for the track to run at full speed .To tell the fans and racer to come on out and enjoy the racing
Thanks Steve SHRA radio

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S.G.M.P. WILL HOST THE NO MERCY RACE SEPT 20/23

SHRA RADIO Tuesday spoke with Nick Genbsi from the Georgia department of revenue.He gave me the official press release on the record .I than called the lawyer Chris Cohiels court appointed to run the track.He told SHRA radio that his intention is for the track to run at full speed .To tell the fans and racer to come on out and enjoy the racing
Thanks Steve SHRA radio
OOPS

S.G.M.P. WILL HOST THE NO MERCY RACE SEPT 25/27 2014

1 - 4 of 4 Posts