Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Don't let Todd down play his "HOME BUILT" trailer. I don't think you could buy one that would be any nicer.

My current tow rig setup. Home built trailer and all. I guess I'll have an enclosed trailer some day.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Here's a pic of my stuff from 1990 probably at a Super Chevy show in Atlanta. The tarp did a fine job of keeping the sun off us and when it rained during that event we grilled under there with about 8 spectators huddled with us holding the sides trying to stay dry. Back then that was as enclosed as I could afford.....LOL. RM

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Here is my setup. the trailer is a 26' Haulmark. its extra tall to go behind a motorhome/buss. REAL nice for us tall guys. Right now its a 26' storage container for a LOT of crap. :(

·
Mr. Noisy
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn, those Austrailian trailers are ugly....:eek:

go fuck yourself, i built it.
wher'e the pic of your trailer jeff?? that fucks me off. you dont see me getting on here saying that your car is the ugliest fucking thing here.

it has a reverse cycle aircon and all the fruit to keep me comfortable at the track.
here's a view from the front.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
wher'e the pic of your trailer jeff?? that fucks me off. you dont see me getting on here saying that your car is the ugliest fucking thing here.
C'mon, take it easy, I'm sure he is joking.

Anyway, what is the towing capacity of that truck?
It certainly looks underweight for that trailer.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts

it has a reverse cycle aircon and all the fruit to keep me comfortable at the track.
here's a view from the front.

Holy crap, the front is even more ugly. Take it easy, i'm just having fun. Congrats on making it yourself. I'm not really an asshole, I just play one on Yellowbullet...

·
Mr. Noisy
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry jeff....
the trailer weighs 6600lbs (3000kg) loaded, ans the nissan does it easy as shit, its completely legal, id love a late chev / ford truck, but they are deadset bullshit money here.
ive got my eye on a 97 harley davidson f150 at the moment but the guy wants 80g's for it.
im goiung to the sema show again this year and i might buy one while im in the states and bring it back here. dunno, havnt spoken to the wife about it yet.

if that idea goes out the window (wich im fairly certain it will) i will buy a '80-'84 f350 banana back truck to tow the trailer and carry my brothers car aswell. christ who knows, i change my mind every 2 mins, i just need to win lotto!!

1 - 20 of 222 Posts