Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I'm normally not a big fan of shifters on pedestals but I think once the seats are in, this is gonna look kick ass!
Thanks, and I really like your Nova (always wanted one since my Neighbor pulled up in one in '67 w/Cragars (and a wood package shelf-sounds stupid but it was cool at the time)-

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
^^^Nice ride, Ron!! But, I still like the Nova better ;)
Thanks Tamora... I loved the Nova but it just got too expensive and I got tired of spending all my money on it just to get my butt kicked by the turbo cars. Spending all that money to just race 3 or 4 times a year was crazy. I thought about making it a street car again but in the end I just needed a change after 25 years. Always wanted a trifive and fell in love with this car the second I saw it.....

·
42,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Man I love this thing! Perfect stance!
That Ford is badass.

(my spellcheck is freaking out about that sentence :))
Thanks guys. Hey forget to mention, that's a tilt bed on my truck, that's where the battery hides, and can access the rear end, driveshaft, ladder bars, etc,...from there.

·
46,898 Posts

·
42,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Seeing the cars that have been posted in this thread already is not only impressive but, I'm seeing screen names who joined many years ago with relatively low post count numbers. I think that's going to change for a lot of people with this section being open. :smt023:smt023:smt023

·
46,898 Posts

·
Registered
17,492 Posts
Man I don't want to now seeing these cars. Not much compared to what has been posted but they are mine and I like them.

My old T bucket.

My current Hudson. Was a driver when I bought it but a blown trans turned into a complete rebuild. New engine, trans, rear end, 4 wheel disc brakes new wiring, converted to 12v. Need to finish it. Having exhaust issues with the horrible Hudson steering set up. Thinking about tearing it apart and redoing it again.

It won't get the tunnel ram but it sure looks cool up there.

Here is a bastard I'm putting together. S-10 frame, Studebaker body, Olds 350, Ford 8.8. It's confused. lol

Not a hot rod but nostalgic. All original (restored) 1926 Chevy. In the late 80's the engine was gone through, it got a new top and new material on the seats but all the sheet metal, the wood spokes, frame and the like are from 1926

·
Registered
740 Posts
my junk....

I wanted it to look like something off of a rat fink t-shirt. it's my daily driver in good weather.

·
46,898 Posts
That's my Dad's Stude'. He finished it in 2015. Mom and Pop drove it to the West coast and back, 6,168 miles, in October of 2015. :supz:

Damn Rat, that's cool!

It's nice to see this new section is pulling out all the old wood in hiding. :smt023

·
42,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Great cars and trucks guys. Don't worry if you don't think your hot rod measures up to others. They are all cool as hell. I'm surprised to see screen names I recognize, but never knew they owned old school rides. I love it.

21 - 40 of 306 Posts