Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever break something and 3 years later they warranty it and even upgrade you to the next (better?) bigger size? Well I just got my new AFR 245's from AFR today and I'm in disbelief that I got these without a dime out of my pocket! So here's a shout out to AFR!

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
I love great customer service!!!

·
Registered
25,667 Posts
Precision turbo replaced seals and rings under warranty work. Packed in 4 t-shirts for the guys around the shop and fed ex'd the box. Precision even paid the return shipping charges.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AFR even gave me back the valves, titanium retainers, and the upgraded springs after replacing them with all new ones! I just can't say enough good about a company that stands behind their products like this, I don't know if ANY other cylinder head company that would come close to this kind of service!

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No warranty insurance! It's just AFR's policy that all of their new Eliminator line of heads are warranties for life to the original buyer!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Love to hear stories like this.. On another note, clean up that casting flash on the rocker bosses before you throw them on.. Looks like little pieces getting ready to fall off.. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts