1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
photobomber
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,811 Posts
Actually, it's designed to work in pretty severe crashes. However, after further examination I've noted that the windshield frame is absent, and that's where the antenna is. It's right along the roofline at the top of the glass, or at least it was in my 2006 model.

·
photobomber
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, it's designed to work in pretty severe crashes. However, after further examination I've noted that the windshield frame is absent, and that's where the antenna is. It's right along the roofline at the top of the glass, or at least it was in my 2006 model.
Yep, no windshield, no antenna... OnStar head unit somewhere in the weeds 50 yards from the battery... It's lucky she regained consciousness and could find her phone, or it might have been a long time before they found the crash, and two fatalities instead of just one.

·
Registered
355 Posts
hmm i wonder how much they want for that 1 remaining rim and tire. scratch and dent sale....ohhhh yeah im gettin that shit for CHEAP!

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,811 Posts
I believe that's a Hertz ZHZ Corvette, by the way. Do a google image search on "Hertz ZHZ" and you'll see that it's a long way from being the only one to wind up in a smoking hole in the ground.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,686 Posts
Darwin should have stepped in on this one and saved the Tax payer the trouble.

Shannon

·
photobomber
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I believe that's a Hertz ZHZ Corvette, by the way. Do a google image search on "Hertz ZHZ" and you'll see that it's a long way from being the only one to wind up in a smoking hole in the ground.
Yah, no kidding there. Those cars are getting plain thrashed on a daily basis. I wonder what the "market value" will be when Hertz tries to sell them off...

·
photobomber
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why's that?...
Not a lot of possibilities!... :smt102
Come on... you know the cops won't pin a cause on it for weeks, until they get the toxicology reports and the passenger recovers enough to talk about what happened. Who knows? Maybe the guy who kept getting his license suspended was actually driving the speed limit and swerved to avoid a deer or something! :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts