Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think there should be a cap on driving ages!! Personally I would like to see lanes on the highway divided into age groups.

Truckers use lane one
16-20 use lane two
21-40 use lane three
41-50 are not allowed on the freeway and only 35 MPH side streets!!
51 and over need to use public transportation!!

Anyone not following the rules will be ticketed the first time.. second time you will be shot!! No three strikes here!!!

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Truckers use lane one
16-20 use lane two
21-40 use lane three
You got this all wrong Monty! It should be:

Right lane, Truckers, Rv's, School buses, Old people, 60mph max!

Center Lane, Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Any car, truck, or motorcycle pulling a trailer, 70mph max, 65mph min. Truckers, Rv's, School buses passing for slow ass old people.

Left Lane, Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles get the fuck out of my way or I'll run your ass over! NO speed limit! No truckers, No Rv's, No School buses!

First couple of old folks that become road kill (from trying to drive 45mph in the left lane) will teach the scoccer moms to stay out of that lane as well!
:lol:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I'm for the Autobahn system.....5 lanes wide...if you want to haul ass left lane/left turn signal on.....there must be a death penalty for not moving to the right 'cause people get out of your way.....The US is the only country I know we have a problem......its Greed!!!! people don't want you to get in front of them.....we would have little road rage if POLICE ENFORCED the "Keep Right" except to pass law.....however every day I see a Jackass doing 45 in the left lane (usually wearing a hat and with those sunglasses with the big green sides)

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
:roll: :roll: :roll:

YEah okay. This is the same bunch that when you're all in your 80's you'll be saying....

"Should young punks be allowed to drive?"

:-D

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am all for your rules this year Monty, However next year,, they have to be changed. Cause if you try to pull me over for driving on the hi-way "I will put ya in the picky weeds" Road rage is good with me, as long as it is me raging.
:twisted:

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,324 Posts
Why would you volunteer for public transportation Monty? :smt102

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
I think there should be a cap on driving ages!! Personally I would like to see lanes on the highway divided into age groups.

Truckers use lane one
16-20 use lane two
21-40 use lane three

Anyone not following the rules will be ticketed the first time.. second time you will be shot!! No three strikes here!!!
You better NEVER come racin with us , cause we will show you how to Truck , always late and hammer down in the wind !

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts

Truckers use lane one
16-20 use lane two
21-40 use lane three

Us old bastards vote! Don't forget it!:cool::cool::cool:

·
Titanium Member
10,987 Posts
Sure.
It's America.
Russia,China,and North Korea are a few places that dictate what you can and can't do.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts