Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mess with these ass clowns?

Dear Sir/Madam,

There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the amount of $1,000,000.00 USD directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03, at the owner of this email address.

The International Monetary Fund contacted us for your compensation a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name. We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, so we require some more information in order to verify it with what we have on file from the IMF.

FULL NAME:

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
MARITAL STATUS:
In order to resolve this problem, get back to us immediately.

As soon as this information is received, and you have complied with the requirements of payment of the western union charges, payment will be made to your nominated bank account or at the counter directly from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

When emailing, please use reference number 250-147 for our mutual convenience. All response should be at [
[email protected]]

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, OFFICE NEW YORK BRANCH USA. As we focus on making a difference in people's lives, people focus on Western Union and acknowledge the possibilities we offer to those we serve.

Sincerely,

Mr. Steven Jones [jp]

FOR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT ADVICE.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Sure..because we all know that Western Union doesn't have their own email servers and all of their corp offices use gmail accts.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I need help lets figure this shit out how can we turn this into a fiasco?

Most of you are much more devious then I can ever be.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I need help lets figure this shit out how can we turn this into a fiasco?
Use a rando's cell # and then use Obamas info for the rest...

·
Registered
80 Posts
phuck with them. First tell them you need proof of identity and they need to send you an email with photo id and a sign with the company name on it. see wif they respond.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
FULL NAME: Hugh G. Reckshun
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: 692 Boobalube Lane, Spanker, WI 68269
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: (452)328-7448
MARITAL STATUS: many times

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
email them some 1/2 realistic looking stuff so they will continue messing with you, then post back what they say. You should fuck with them.

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
You should give them all the info they request.
If you don't, they may not send you the $1,000,000.
I can't believe all the other posters are urging you to mess with them.
I guess since it's not their money they don't care if you get it or not.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hell yea......I got mine last month :cool:

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Nice avatar dude, but it kinda makes everywhere you post into a NWS section regardless of whether it actually is or not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts