Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a saiga12 shotgun and from what people are saying they are going to be on the ban list. My buddy has a forward 8 or 9000 lb lift he wants 1500 for. These guns are selling for 1100-1300 should I keep it or sell it and buy the lift? What would you do?

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
I have a saiga12 shotgun and from what people are saying they are going to be on the ban list. My buddy has a forward 8 or 9000 lb lift he wants 1500 for. These guns are selling for 1100-1300 should I keep it or sell it and buy the lift? What would you do?
Unless you are going to use the gun to rob a bank, the lift will probably make you more money!

·
Registered
487 Posts
DON'T, used lifts won't be banned therefore they'll cost the same in a year, your saiga may be worth 3x in a year or two or worst case exactly the same.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
$1300 sounds cheap for a Saiga too. Just ask yourself this: What will this lift be worth after they ban Saigas?
Whether or not it makes sense financially depends on what the OP is going to do with the lift. If he's gonna turn wrenches, you need to add in the potential revenue to your equation.

FYI guns and ammo will not be banned and as soon as the paranoid delusional teabaggers figure out the world is not ending (again) the prices of firearms will return to normal(again). With the possible exception of 30 round mags, which may or may not be banned. Which would be a real shame since we all NEED 30 round mags and cannot possibly shoot at the range with a 15 rounder. Much less show up at a prarie dog hunt without our mega-cap mag. Never mind the fact 20,000,000 hi cap mags have been made in the past and it's a totally unneeded luxury.

I'd say the world is ending.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.