Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the buyer and i have come to an agreement on the price,the buyer made arrangement with the transsport company for the pickup but they will not be able to pick it up for 2 to 3 weeks and i have not asked for a deposit,i also have another buyer here local that wants it and will pickit up this weekend and will pay 1500.00 more.the second buyer asked if i had taken a deposit on it i said no. i agreed with the first buyer and i will keep my word on selling it to him first even if im taking 1500.00 less,should i ask for a deposit?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Absolutely - I have been screwed several times in the same situation....2-3weeks gives them time to keep looking for a better deal....

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Yes make sure you tell him it is non-refundable that way you will get something for your toruble if he decides to skip out,, if he is serious then he will send it to you with out a fuss

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Always take a deposit .. no deposit or payment in full .. no sale
Posted via Mobile Device

·
BigDad T-shirts available
7,455 Posts
I would tell him he wants it , he pays for it .. or it goes to the other guy

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I've come off as an asshole in the eyes of a few people but my golden rule is that the first person who puts money into my hand for whatever I'm selling is the person who I sell it to. Simple as that. I've held onto stuff many times only for buyers to back out at the last minute... fuck that.

·
Registered
14,542 Posts
100% you should get a deposit.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
Get one for sure if the other guy goes by the name of SD Wheeler, runs over mailboxes, and drops his glass eye.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
I would tell him you have another buyer that will pay 1500 more and he needs to send full payment or it's going to the other guy, first come first serve

1 - 20 of 54 Posts