Smart Ass Conservative
106,207 Posts
Absolutely (y)

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,582 Posts
Why do I need to watch this?

Please explain?

The video clip shows what not nearly enough of us know, thanks to the far left media. It shows that there are more than a few black people living in America that understand, and embrace our way of life.

Modern day slavery of blacks is alive and flourishing......thanks to the democratic party.

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,304 Posts
The video clip shows what not nearly enough of us know, thanks to the far left media. It shows that there are more than a few black people living in America that understand, and embrace our way of life.

Modern day slavery of blacks is alive and flourishing......thanks to the democratic party.
I see, thanks. Frankly watching this won't change a thing. If I did watch it, what can I do to make a change?

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,582 Posts
I see, thanks. Frankly watching this won't change a thing. If I did watch it, what can I do to make a change?
I agree that watching the video would not help much in the way of you helping to make a positive change.

On the other hand, watching video's on the proper way to lay both bumpers into a crowd of rioters might make a more immediate difference.

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,304 Posts
I agree that watching the video would not help much in the way of you helping to make a positive change.

On the other hand, watching video's on the proper way to lay both bumpers into a crowd of rioters might make a more immediate difference.

I whole heartily agree with your last paragraph. That would make a difference.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,582 Posts
Seems odd that I have never witnessed a white person refer to another white person as a nigger, unless they are trying to justify calling brown people niggers on the internet.
Don't use the word myself, but I have two white racing buddies that call each other that on a regular basis....

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
79,099 Posts
NIGGA PLEASE .. I USE THAT ONE A LOT..ON MY KIDS SOMETIMES.. .I TURN RACIST WHEN I DRIVE....AND I HAVE A NAME FOR EVERY COLOR OF DRIVER....IF YOU SUCK AT DRIVING...YOU GET CALLED ONE OF THESE NAMES MATCHING YOUR COLOR....I LIKE ORGANIZATION..AND MY RACISM IS NO EXCEPTION

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Why do I need to watch this?

Please explain?
If you are unaware of what is taught in schools you would understand my statement.
If you understand "indoctrination" and it's goal over time, you would understand my statement.
If you understand that the MSM is pushing a false narrative to enrage the average minority it will make sense how the DNC uses racism to keep minorities down. Giving minorities"free" stuff and even more free stuff if there is no father in the home and more free stuff if you have more kids hurts the minorities dramatically.
When the minorities teach their children how to get more free stuff instead of how to better themselves and set goals to build character guess what the results are?
Look at any inner city and you have your answer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts