21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
32,483 Posts

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
I am glad I do NOT own a retail store.

I would be in jail for assault, or murder.
You know the rule: Location, Location, Location. Not a lot of snatch and grabs going on in Wyoming.

·
Age of Acquiescence
32,483 Posts
Not sure why this is suddenly news. These idiots do this every day because they can. They usually work in teams, often large teams. They walk in grab what they want and walk out. Then they go to the next store. Repeat this several times a day and then start over the next day. Police won't respond, DA's won't prosecute and stores have policies against confronting these feral people.
This is the end result of Communism. More Govt, less liberties, less protection rights.

go back to the early era of America when you could shoot, and then hang a horse thief on your property.

Nah.....that made too much sense. Why be able to protect yourself and property when you are obviously victimizing the "needy" free loading??

America is so FUBAR

Reactions: Bojo1961

·
Registered
311 Posts
I was actually in a Mervin's one time, many years ago. It was at the time, one of the cornerstone stores, so had doors directly to the outside.

So I'm in the store, and a car pulls up to the front door, right outside men's clothing. Two guys get out, walk into the store, they both walk up to racks of men's shirts and just bear hug bundles, pull them off the rack, and turn around and walk out.

Everyone that saw it was just stunned, frozen. No one even ran out to try to get a plate number or anything. Employees were just like unphazed, like yep, same shit, different day.

If you go into any big store like that anymore today like Macy's, or Dillard's, or somewhere, you'll see that there are always obstacles planted to keep that from happening as easily. Plus, the malls near my house have changed their parking lots to make it harder to maneuver out of them quickly.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
But the crooks still do it almost the same way. They used to run in with masks and gloves on. Now they walk in no need to wear a mask or gloves. They grab the shit and walk back out. People don't bother with a plate number because they are too busy trying to catch it on their phone so they can share it for likes. Most of the time the car in the lot has no plates or stolen plates anyway. Then it is off to the next mall to do it all over again.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Can't find the video but there was a Walmart in Mexico and a large group of men entered and just stole all the TV's. They know that with a large group they couldn't be stopped! This was before last years summer of love and it reminded me of that. Expect more to figure it out as the illegals flood over and homeless fill the streets.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts