Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Yep, that's kinda like shoplifting from Harbor Freight!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I've seen so much open/ blatant theft in Home depot and Lowes. These POS don't care, they walk in take what they want and walk out because nothing happens.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Not sure why this is suddenly news. These idiots do this every day because they can. They usually work in teams, often large teams. They walk in grab what they want and walk out. Then they go to the next store. Repeat this several times a day and then start over the next day. Police won't respond, DA's won't prosecute and stores have policies against confronting these feral people.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
83,144 Posts
If the local parenting association would pool their 3 brain cells together we could get these troubled folks back on track..with some forced sterilization

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
It starts out with some county council meeting and some person saying how they saw this poor lady get abused because she took a carton of milk to feed her child. This is just not needed in their town, the store should have helped her instead of having her arrested and her kids taken to DFS. So they take a vote and pass a new standard that taking that carton of milk is no longer worth taking up valuable resources like police and court time.

But then after that, it is not a mother taking food for a child, which was never happening in the first place because there are already plans in place to give her free food anyway. But now it is this kind of stuff. And everyone says, oh don't worry about it the store has insurance. Those same people don't realize their cost of living is going up to pay for that insurance. And they don't increase the cost of insurance for any ONE item they increase costs for everything in the store.

But not to worry that council woman who had that great idea to let the lady steal the milk is now the mayor, and her stupid is continuing on with bigger and more liberal ideas for your community.

·
Titanium Member
11,867 Posts
I gotsta git me some of that!
I wonder how far it has to go before the elected officials actually have to do something about it?

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
I don't see the problem. The thieves are happy with the way things are, the store is happy about the way things are, the people in that community are happy with the way things are.

Let 'em wallow in their shit, I say.

Reactions: SLOPAR
1 - 20 of 42 Posts