Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for an experienced tech, ASE cert not a requirement.
We work on most everything, and perform nearly every type of service from straight service work, to engine building, and chassis work. We are in need of a good tech that can diagnose drivabillity, hard, or no start issues, as well as build and or install from the simplest bolt on stuff to a complete custom Turbo system, Supercharger, Fuel system, EMS etc. If you fit anywhere between, or are capable of all of the above, and are in need of work, I can keep you busy. We have been in business in this location for 8+ years now. The shop is 4400sf with a clean room for assembly, a chassis dyno, fab equipment/area, and a little machine equipment. Send me a PM if you think you may be interested and we can set up a time for mutual interview.

Mods I hope I am not bending/breaking any rules here.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Post pictures of the supra's progress I'm sure you'll get more attention and more of a response. BTW I'll be getting a hold of you later on in the week about the vinyl work I PM'ed you about over on SF.

Bump for a good guy

·
Registered
344 Posts
i am currently looking for a job, i live in boca. would be great to set something up! i have had ases but the have lapsed due to working for mercedes for 4 years, can do anything from put air in a tire to high performance stuff. for some reason it will not let me PM you. if you have a minute please feel free to e mail me at [email protected].
thanks

We are looking for an experienced tech, ASE cert not a requirement.
We work on most everything, and perform nearly every type of service from straight service work, to engine building, and chassis work. We are in need of a good tech that can diagnose drivabillity, hard, or no start issues, as well as build and or install from the simplest bolt on stuff to a complete custom Turbo system, Supercharger, Fuel system, EMS etc. If you fit anywhere between, or are capable of all of the above, and are in need of work, I can keep you busy. We have been in business in this location for 8+ years now. The shop is 4400sf with a clean room for assembly, a chassis dyno, fab equipment/area, and a little machine equipment. Send me a PM if you think you may be interested and we can set up a time for mutual interview.

Mods I hope I am not bending/breaking any rules here.

·
Get you some
3,419 Posts
How is the work load over there?? What are your shop hours? I live in jupiter. Tell B. parks on matco truck that the earthquake said whats up.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Work has been hit and miss since the Economy took a turn, and my lead guy of 7 years passed away a few months back. I have had to be a little more selective about the work I bring in. The official hours are 9-5, Monday through Fri, and 9-3 on Sat, but I am usually hear until 10pm, like tonight, mocking up a fuel cell. I will bring in a lot more work when I get some help. It is waiting to come in now.

You staying busy?

How is the work load over there?? What are your shop hours? I live in jupiter. Tell B. parks on matco truck that the earthquake said whats up.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did, but he could not place you.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
What did you decide? I've been reading some negative things about Florida since we communicated last.. Taxes going up there? First population decline in 60 years? I would have to visit to make up my mind...

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Visiting would be prudent.

What did you decide? I've been reading some negative things about Florida since we communicated last.. Taxes going up there? First population decline in 60 years? I would have to visit to make up my mind...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts