Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was that shop called that was down the street from St Thomas? Use to stop in there about 18 years ago - did a google street view and can't see it anymore. Just wondering what happened to it? They had an 8-sec mustang and a few other cool cars back in the day

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
What was that shop called that was down the street from St Thomas? Use to stop in there about 18 years ago - did a google street view and can't see it anymore. Just wondering what happened to it? They had an 8-sec mustang and a few other cool cars back in the day
Go Doug Go . ...Trevor

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Fast Lane Motorsports. Colin Brown was the guy who used to run it. His kid Matt used to run the tree at Sparta on friday nights.

Lots of folks don't care for him too much, but he always treated me well when I dealt with him when I was building my first hot rod.

Thankfully the family and dogs were not home when the fire happened (they lived above the shop)

Funny enough - there was an ad on Kijiji looking for them (Colin and his wife), about a month or so ago.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nobody seems to know where Colin and Wendy went. I bought German Shepherds from his Mom and Dad when they lived in Aylmer. Very nice people. Nobody seems to know anything about them or where they went.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts