Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys, I will be finalizing my new shop within the next few weeks. I'm moving to a new home. I purchased a 2500 sq ft building I'm going to remodel to suit my needs. I know what I'm doing for a porting room, but if any of you guys have pictures of assembly type rooms, please post them up!

Looking for ideas..

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Here's a couple pics of my freshly redone shop(mancave). I had a friend build the counters and cabinets....they only cost about $1300 bucks including the steel tops.

These pics are from when it was almost done....it has some more stuff in it now.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Here's a couple pics of my freshly redone shop(mancave). I had a friend build the counters and cabinets....they only cost about $1300 bucks including the steel tops.

These pics are from when it was almost done....it has some more stuff in it now.

Ever considered having your compressor outside? It's gonna drive you crazy in the shop!

Shop looks good!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Nice job Steve. Looks good.

·
CFH
2,879 Posts
Damn thats nice. I would give anything to rip all the shit out of our shop and start over, but my dad always thinks he is going to need that 50 cent part.

·
YB Liar and Chief
29,162 Posts
I always used a small 36"x36"x 96" *kitchen island* like off the wall counters on heavy castors.....best damn thing ever. Had the oil sump built in with catch can. A friend of mine gave it to me out of a transmission shop.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Redfish! An old boss of mine once told me you can have anything you want as long as you have GOOD CREDIT AND GUTS ENOUGH TO SIGN YOUR NAME. My father at 91 years old reminds me every day that I at least listened to some one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts