Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-oneill-shooting-brooklyn-block-party-20190728-uk2vt7rlhfhtrkwahmsp5inysq-story.html

I meant to say 100 Cops around

I can't help but feel this shooting happened because people feel emboldened after the dousing of Police officers with water throughout the city as of late. There was only 2-3K people with 100 cops around and there was a shooting at this block party. I think this partially ties back to the negative attitude that DeBlasio and his administration have to the police compounded by an ineffective Police chief in O'Neill where in this incident gang members do what they want.

Sad to see that a city that has made so much progress over the years is incrementally going backwards. I wonder how much longer with the way crime stats are being manipulated till the public realizes there is a problem? One would figure with the homeless issue and the overt drug use in the public would be a wake up call, but not as of yet.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-oneill-shooting-brooklyn-block-party-20190728-uk2vt7rlhfhtrkwahmsp5inysq-story.html

I can't help but feel this shooting happened because people feel emboldened after the dousing of Police officers with water throughout the city as of late. There was only 2-3K people with 100 cops around and there was a shooting at this block party. I think this partially ties back to the negative attitude that DeBlasio and his administration have to the police compounded by an ineffective Police chief in O'Neill where in this incident gang members do what they want.

Sad to see that a city that has made so much progress over the years is incrementally going backwards. I wonder how much longer with the way crime stats are being manipulated till the public realizes there is a problem? One would figure with the homeless issue and the overt drug use in the public would be a wake up call, but not as of yet.
Every time a democrat runs anything it gets fucked up .

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
JMHO: Your emboldened is kind of a poor choice for the word. *****'s don't feel by the way "cops" are respected. *****'s simply just don't give a fuck andor are so fucking stupid they don't even heed to the fact there were 100 cops in a crowd of 3,000. It's sort of what came first the chicken or the egg?.

[əmˈbōldən]

VERB

emboldened (past tense) · emboldened (past participle)
  1. give (someone) the courage or confidence to do something or to behave in a certain way.
    "emboldened by robust passenger traffic, the airlines put through major fare increases"
    synonyms:
    give courage · make brave/braver · encourage · hearten · strengthen · fortify · [more]
    stiffen the resolve of · lift the morale of · rouse · stir · stimulate · cheer · rally · give confidence · brace · fire · inflame · animate · motivate · invigorate · vitalize · buck up · inspirit

antonyms:
    dishearten · discourage

2. cause (a piece of text) to appear in a bold typeface.
    "center, embolden, and underline the heading"

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0190728-uk2vt7rlhfhtrkwahmsp5inysq-story.html

·
Registered
21,087 Posts
“We’re here because something happened that shouldn’t have happened," Mayor de Blasio said at a press conference at the scene of the shooting Sunday.

Boy if THAT isn't the fucking statement of the century................

·
Registered
24,636 Posts
“We’re here because something happened that shouldn’t have happened," Mayor de Blasio said at a press conference at the scene of the shooting Sunday.

Boy if THAT isn't the fucking statement of the century................

^^^^^^^^^That statement could be used to describe the birth of millions of ghetto rats over the past decades, all over this country.

Which, is in many cases responsible for a shit ton of the shootings that also have occurred, over the last few decades. Just saying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts