Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Viking DA front and rear ( bought with better valving ) Also have a 4th gen Camaro sb/ nitrous on a 28” pro bracket
What are some baseline settings for this setup First time on radials
Thx. Not a newbie either. Got locked out other acct so go easy
Also what tire pressure to start at?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I have a foxbody on PBRs running 6.0s Rear tire pressure I run 16. Any less and it seems to want to shake the tires. I run VIking DA on all 4 corners. Rears I have full loose on extension and full tight on Compression. Front I have compression middle of road and extension 4 clicks from tight. I don't want big wheelies and it doesn't. IF the track is good enough I can tighten the extension on fronts full tight and it doesn't raise at all and works great.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have Viking DA front and rear ( bought with better valving ) Also have a 4th gen Camaro sb/ nitrous on a 28” pro bracket
What are some baseline settings for this setup First time on radials
Thx. Not a newbie either. Got locked out other acct so go easy
Also what tire pressure to start at?
There are 6 different valving options in the Crusader series. We assume you purchased the AK valving up front and AM valving for the rear?

How much power does the car make?

Is your Tq arm and LCAs set up for separation?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Viking Tech. I have no clue as what to look for as far as torque arm goes
I purchased car and added the shocks to the suspension. 9” with aftermarket torque arm and Rear control arms. Can you advise what to look for??

·
Registered
131 Posts
Viking Tech. I have no clue as what to look for as far as torque arm goes
I purchased car and added the shocks to the suspension. 9” with aftermarket torque arm and Rear control arms. Can you advise what to look for??
You will want to review the Sticky: F-Body Stock Suspension and Torque Arm FAQ and Tech at the top of the stock suspension section for more insight on the tq arm suspension set up. Simply we are looking to know if you have adjusted the LCA to angle up hill towards the chassis and if you have adjusted the tq arm pick up point or use a shortened tq arm to gain more anti-squat in the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts