Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought this Cheap Chinese Distributor just to get my engine running, and have been planning on getting an MSD Distributor and Ignition Box when I get more funds...I pull the Distributor out today, to try and get a few bucks back on this, and this is what I found!.... It was running crappy last time I started it... just thought it was the cold and no Choke... I have only used this POS, a total of about 3 Hours!

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Was the little bushing and button under the coil?

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Ya where the fuck is the bushing???
If that bushing and button isn't there, there's going to be alot of spark jumping around...and that will burn a hole through the cap bigger than shit, I don't care what kinda HEI it is!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Italianjohnny, your a fuckin' cheap skate cunt!!
And ya full of shit to boot. Where was the bushing as others also have noted!!???:butthead:

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
I used one off of fleabay, did not have the bushing and button in it, had one in the toolbox, threw it in there, still working perfectly :smt017

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
What is the Phuckin Problem? You stated you bought it to get "get your engine running" It did what you ask :confused:

*If you wanted to drive or race it you shoulda bought American

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
But people keep on buying it!!!!!

yep. kinda like the assholes who "only use harbor freight for a few things." i wouldn't use heat shrink from that fuckin shithole.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts