Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
There are a bunch of haulers listed in Hemmings, if you want to price compare. If you don't subscribe let me know, I'll send you the names and phone numbers. :-D

·
16,373 Posts
Thomas Sunday was in the middle as far as price with others. I knew a lot of people that had used them and had good results. I've heard and read horror stories about some others.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
The absolute best and most well equipped is Reliable Carriers. They carry hundreds of millions worth of insurance, they have the best rigs, and hauling one of a kind or multi-million dollar cars is nothing new to them. They are a preferred carrier for Ford, GM, Chrysler, and many others.

For cost comparison, I had a car shipped from San Jose, CA. to mid-MI and it cost $975.00. They are the best. Privateers can't even come close.

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,676 Posts
John Tarvis list's his bussines in Hemmings. He's based out of waterford Mi hauls all over. Insured the whole nine yards. Some might remember that name from the efi class back a few years.
his number is 248-673-7170

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
My dad had had several cars shipped around the country. I will ask him who he has used and get some #'s... One was an AMC "The Machine" he had shipped fro Cali to Illinois.... It just missed getting takn to the chassis shop...

Vanilla

1 - 8 of 8 Posts