Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if any of you may be willing to share some pics of how you mounted your shifters above or between intercooler tubing. My cooler mounts where the rear seat was so I have 2 3.5" tubes that run between the seats. Ive got a hurst quarter stick and I was just hopin for some ideas on how to make it look presentable without getting carried away. Thanks in advance for any input!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I welded a spud on top of the drive shaft loop that extends through the floor between the tube then made a tube mount that slides over it and has a flat plate on top that the shifter mounts to worked out great and no extra stress on the cooler tubing and it is a solid mount no slop.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, I never even considered attaching it to the tubing,but it looks good. Unfortunately I would never be able to get the tubing out if I did it that way, just because of the way I built everything. Thanks for the reoplies tho!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I don't have a pic of how its mounted, but mine is attached to the charge pipe also. It's a simple plate that goes under the carpet that is welded to the charge pipe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts