Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
THERE IS ALWAYS RC CARS!:p

J/K IT HAS TO SUCK WATCHING YOUR BABY LEAVE....BUT ALL THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON.....YOU'LL FIND A NEW ONE! GOOD LUCK!

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Hang in there man, you will have another car soon.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
THERE IS ALWAYS RC CARS!:p

J/K IT HAS TO SUCK WATCHING YOUR BABY LEAVE....BUT ALL THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON.....YOU'LL FIND A NEW ONE! GOOD LUCK!
I hear that silly statement made, but please elaborate... WTF does that mean??? :smt102 :rolleyes: I know, you are gonna follow it up with something equally as senseless.. :smt081

·
www.429-460.com
3,565 Posts
I hear that silly statement made, but please elaborate... WTF does that mean??? :smt102 :rolleyes: I know, you are gonna follow it up with something equally as senseless.. :smt081

:smt071

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
the reason? vengeful, spiteful, selfish, vindictive cunts who can't let go & leave well enough alone....
That really sucks... I never had an X go after me and try and take shit from me, but know many people in your same boat. I won't have to worry about that anymore, I am quite certain that I have learned my lesson, and I won't be getting married again in this lifetime! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I am currently the poster child for everything happens for a reason.

When you look at the BIG PICTURE...things clear up some.

Not perfectly clear, but some.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Greg....TRUST ME!! If you want to B.S. about losing this or that etc...P.M. me. After you speak to me....you will feel alot better! :p

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
We have a local racer that went through that. The Judge said she would get half of what the car was worth(a camaro), so he got a sawzall, and cut the car in half. He gave here the back half, and he kept the front half with the motor/trans. True story!!!

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
....so i guess i'm done for now....:(
she should have at least waited to the pinks all out at norwalk, could have had half the winnings too....... j/k.. that sucks man!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
this hasn't changed me a bit. in fact, i'll come out of this whole thing better than ever...fuck her!
HEY EDDIE THIS ^^ IS THE "REASON"......THAT WHICH DOESN'T KILL US...WILL ONLY MAKE US STRONGER!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts