1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Allah be praised!

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
That is honkin', any idea what that works out to for a normal quarter mile? I'm thinking it's got to be a competitive Alky funny car time.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When you surround yourself with the people the Sheikh has, good things come your way, Frank Manzo, Tim & Kim Richards, Alan Johnson, Todd Tutterow, Shannon Jenkins, Mike Castellana, Vernon Summer and the rest of the guys. 3.50's are just around the corner!

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,772 Posts
HOLY SHIT...i honestly didnt think a low .60 would be done so early in the season...whoa!!!

·
TRUE STREET #441
2,476 Posts
When you surround yourself with the people the Sheikh has, good things come your way, Frank Manzo, Tim & Kim Richards, Alan Johnson, Todd Tutterow, Shannon Jenkins, Mike Castellana, Vernon Summer and the rest of the guys. 3.50's are just around the corner!
When you have the cash the Sheik has you can surround yourself with the best American tuners. I'm not busting his balls I JUST WISH I HAD THAT CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
9,345 Posts
But would it hold together?
Theoretically yes :) Actually the pro mods make a bit more power than the funny cars so a little gear change and it would hold up just fine and still be close to their 1/4 et's. Im not sure exactly how hard they are turning or what ratios the pro mods are currently using so it would be hard to say.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts