Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
regular sheet and then powder coat it???

·
Registered
525 Posts
You might check with a trailer manufacturer. One of the smaller ones would sell you a single 4'x8' I'm guessing. They have different thicknesses too.

For example: http://www.stormtrailers.com/

They built mine in black and I've talked to them about replacing a damaged panel.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Any race car fab shop, esp oval track, should have no issue getting it and very well may have it in stock...

Quick word of advice, order single side black unless you've got a problem with the inside of the dash being white. Both sides black costs significantly more.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Cll Milan dragstrip ask to get Jerrys number he used to work ther . He has the best deal aroungdon full sheets and trailer stuff...

·
Registered
936 Posts
call troyer race cars at 585-352-5590, they have black both sides, .040 and .050 thick. they build modified bodys from it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Any race car fab shop, esp oval track, should have no issue getting it and very well may have it in stock...

Quick word of advice, order single side black unless you've got a problem with the inside of the dash being white. Both sides black costs significantly more.
sheets are 4x10 and were $70 a couple months ago at troyer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts