Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you already know tomorrow Dec.05 I am to be sentenced for home invasion and assault and battery. It appears as though I will spend 47 days in the Clinton County jail. Right now they are saying that I will be released during the day so that I may operate my business, but they have blown smoke up my ass so much already that I take their word with a grain of salt. My ex-wife was shacked up with a man who thought it was alright to knock my 5 and 3 year old sons around and the rest is history. The system just doesn't really work. I have never been in trouble before so this is somewhat upsetting to me. If you are religious please pray for me and my family as this will be a difficult Christmas season. I wish all of you a Happy Holiday season and the best for your families. Although we razz each other often I know that any of us would be there to help out our fellow racers in time of need. This whole incident occured on July 31,2005 and I started racing at the Milan August 7 race. If it weren't for all of the great times we had I don't know how I would have gotten through these past few difficult months. I thank all you for the great time. Please remember that racing is an expensive and time consuming sport. Never let it interfere with taking care of your families or spending time with your children. I was kept from my children for 49 days and can tell you that they truly do grow up too quickly. There is nothing I wouldn't do to protect my children. Again Happy Holidays and I hope to razz all of you again soon.

IF YOU FAIL AT RAISING YOUR CHILDREN THEN YOU'VE NEVER REALLY ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING, HOWEVER IF YOU SUCCEED AT RAISING YOUR CHILDREN THEN YOU'VE NEVER REALLY FAILED AT ANYTHING.

DENNIS KOWALSKI

BRING THE BAIT CAUSE THE SHARK CAN'T WAIT!!!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I thought sharks could chew through steel bars??? Just messin with ya'. Call me if your family needs anything. Butch

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Our laws are phucked up!!! Unjustifiable killing is OK but protecting yourself and/or your family is illegal!! :smt013 You did the right thing its too bad you get punished for doing the right things sometimes!!!

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
You did the right thing I just hope you beat him good enuff that he know's too leave little kid's alone from now on,

Maybe you should post a pic so we can all take turn's "teaching" him :wink:

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Dennis,word of advice. While in jail keep to yourself and mind your p's and q's and you'll beout for you know it. :wink: I know ive been there.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Sorry to hear of the hardship your facing. If I was in the same situation, I'd have done the same thing. Keep the faith!!

Steff

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
must say you're stronger than i, i'd have been tried for murder...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thank God monson wont be in their with you he's been known to be found of Carp (or Shark) brown eye !!!

Keep your legs crossed and your mind on Jesus

Just remember Bubba is like a pit bull "just gotta let him finish" :smt005

1 - 20 of 33 Posts