Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesnt mean your a bitch cause every man has cried atleast once from pain
My only man tear moment was when I had my tougue surgery and the novacaine wore off

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
When I jaw broke in two places and fractured 12 teeth. The tech at the Dental clinic was trying to take x-rays and I blacked out from the pain.

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
. . . as an adult and as far back as I can remember, never. Now wish I was dead, almost passed out, that has happened a few times.

- The days after surgery when I crushed off half of my little finger.

- The time they injected my hand with a numbing agent to be able to identify nerves, the needles were stuck in the finger joints where they meet the hand.

- The first time my appendix ruptured in California, the second time it ruptured 3 days later after I got back home and the week I was in the hospital (on pain meds) having fluids flushed through me to clear out the bacteria.

- When they did a bone biopsy on my knee while only under a local topical numbing agent.

- The 5 days of pain (while on meds) after the bone biopsy that enflamed the peroneal nerve and had me hoping they would just cut my leg off.

:p

·
YB Managing Editor
51,147 Posts
I don't think I have ever. I've broken 38 bones. Been shot, stabbed, burned, hit by car, electrocuted, drown and fell off a roof.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Broke my neck n back drove myself home laid on couch for 3 days
Couldnt take the pain any longer went to er found out I should have went right away

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
I don't think I have ever. I've broken 38 bones. Been shot, stabbed, burned, hit by car, electrocuted, drown and fell off a roof.
Posted via Mobile Device
Then you must be the debil:finga:

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I used to work at a restaurant. I was working in the kitchen and the roof had a leak. I slipped in a puddle of water on the floor and reached out to stop my fall and ended up laying my arm down on the flat top grill. My forearm and hand were badly burnt. I couldn't even help it, the tears came involuntarily.

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Never ... i cant dont know why ... didnt when my dad passed or when my brother did ...and i have been threw more pain then most can endure

1 - 20 of 161 Posts